THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 09, 2006

Win's List of Films of 2005

Win (short for Winfield) is another cinephile/friend/co-worker that is really cool to talk to about films. He is basically the three C's of life that I never got along with until I met him. The three C's are "Clean-Cut Caucasian Conservatives", I like them but they don't seem to like me...except for Win. I will persuade him to write reviews for this site because he is a good writer and has an extended vocabulary than I do. He doesn't use words like "savage", or "dope-ass", or "sweet", or "DYNO-MITE". That last one was made up. He knows his stuff and loves films and has a collection of 1400(I think higher) DVD's and out-of-print Laserdics. His collection is more than mine and Kyle's(you can see his top ten down below) combined. I"ll promise to get this man's voice heard through my site, because he has voice...or something!

Win's Top Ten of 2005
1. Batman Begins
2. Mysterious Skin
3. The Squid and the Whale
4. In Her Shoes
5. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
6. Good Night, and Good Luck.
7. Syriana
8. Thumbsucker
9. This Divided State
10. Bee Season


Win's Bottom Ten (Worst Films of 2005)
1. The Producers
2.Rent
3.Elizabeth Town
4.ChumScrubber
5.House of D.......DEEZ NUTZ!
6.Be Cool
7.November
8.Catarina in the Big City
9.War of the Worlds
10.The Jacket

0 comments: