THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back Again at the Video Verite Showing Movies. It's My Birthday Month and soon this site will Be Called "20 year-old cinephile"!


Here is the New Listing for the Month of March, and I'm Only doing Twice a week because I'm so burnt out from last Month!
March 1st, Wednesday-Bernardo Bertolucci Night
7.50 Intro
8.00 The Conformists
March 4th, Saturday Aliye’s Birthday Party WOOORRRD! I’m turning 20
Saved By the Bell Party
7.50 Intro
8.00 Saved by the Bell
March 8th, Wednesday Luis Bunuel Night
7.50 Intro
8.00 Los Olvidados
March 11th, Saturday- Tony Jaa Double Feature
6.50 Intro
7.00 Ong-Bak
8.45 Tom-Yun Goong
March 15th, Wednesday Pier Paolo Passolini Night
7.50 Intro
8.00 Salo: 120 Days in Sodom
March 18th, Saturday R. Kelly Tribute Night
7.50 Intro
8.00 Two Music Videos
R.Kelly “Down Low”
R. Kelly “Feelin’ on Yo Booty”
R. Kelly’s Magnum Opus “Trapped in the Closet”
March 22nd, Wednesday Luis Bunuel Night Again
7.50 Intro
8.00 The Exterminating Angel
March 25th, Saturday Ilsa Double Feature(Great Euro-Sleaze Entertainment! If You want to be sick to your stomach)
6.50 Intro
7.00 Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS
8.36 Ilsa: Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks
March 29th, Wednesday Last Night of the Month On Aliye’s Top Ten Films of All Time
6.50 Intro
7.00 Emir Kustrica’s Underground
Yep, Mark wanted me back again. You can bring beer, and on my birthday I'm gonna bring cake. The first Month was such a fluke month that I know what days work and what movies work! So come check it out, you'll have a blast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to make it out for some of these. I think what you are doing is amazing.

Now...when are you gonna make a movie, mister?

~customer that misses you at Videorama